These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising orpromotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating, all Participants of the Hamelin Brands Free Coffee Promotion (hereinafter: “Promotion”) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. This promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom ("UK") and Republic of Ireland (“ROI”) aged 16 years or over. Proof of age may be required.
2. Promotion excludes employees and their immediate families of: the Promoter; any agencies involved with the promotion; and anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion.
3. Access to the internet is required. Application is via online only.
4. Offer starts on 1 January 2019 and closes 31 December 2019. Last date for receipt of applications is 23:59 on 29 February 2020.
How to apply:
5. To apply for your Free Coffee, applicants must purchase a promotional Hamelin Brands Product, purchase a coffee from any establishment up to 29 February 2020, visit www.free-coffee.co.uk and enter their email address, name and bank account details (or full address if refund by cheque is requested) plus one unique code from the pack and upload a copy of their eligible receipt clearly showing a coffee purchase on or before 29 February 2020.
6. Allow up to 14 days to receive your refund via BACS or cheque.
7. Applicants who do not give correct details or those who make an application on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion. No applications from agents, third parties, organised group or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No bulk entries.
8. Only valid unique promotional codes will be accepted. Each code can only be entered once. Manufacturer’s references or printing errors do not constitute valid codes. The Promoter does not assume any responsibility for codes damaged or defaced in the way the product packaging is opened. If you cannot read your code due to a genuine printing error, please return to the Promoter at Free Coffee Offer PO Box 1080 Hemel Hempstead HP1 1GW or email email@example.com. Please include your name, email, full address details and an image of your code and a replacement code will be sent to you.
9. Codes obtained through unauthorised means or illegitimate channels will be void. Codes cannot be sold, traded, be auctioned or bartered; all of which will render the code void.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
11. Applicants must keep their original leaflet containing the unique code and coffee receipt, for verification purposes.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for applications that are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted during delivery to or from the Promoter due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or other reason whatsoever.
13. By taking part in this promotion, applicants agree that entry into this Promotion shall be at the entrant’s sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its officers, directors, employees, and agents make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the content of www.free-coffee.co.uk or the content of any sites linked to this site and assume no liability or responsibility for:
14. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any application if it has reasonable grounds to believe the applicant has breached any of the terms and conditions. Entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of the reward, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
16. The validity, construction and performance of this Promotion (and any claim, dispute or matter arising under or in connection with it or its enforceability) and any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with it shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
17. Each party irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales over any claim, dispute or matter arising under or in connection with this Promotion or its enforceability or the legal relationships established by this Promotion (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
18. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
19. The personal details of applicants will be used solely for the distribution of rewards and not for future direct marketing purposes, unless the Applicant has opted in to receive further communication from Hamelin Brands Limited. Your personal details will at all times be kept confidential and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
The Promoter: Hamelin Brands Limited, Kings Warren Business Park, IP28 8WG. Please do not send applications to this address.